NSW Covid Relief Grants

The NSW Government has announced a range of COVID Grants for Businesses and more recently the Disaster Relief Payment for Individuals who have been impacted by a Public Health order and cannot work.

Do you own Residential Property in NSW in a Trust?

If you hold residential property in NSW in a Trust, then you need to have a Trust Deed Update completed before 31 December 2020 or risk paying extra in land tax surcharge.
In NSW, Surcharge land tax applies to foreign persons who are owners of residential land.