Business ServicesOur services include but are not limited to:
- Corporate Secretarial
- As a company officer you are responsible for the affairs of the company and you are also required to comply with the legislation of the Corporations Act (2001) and keep all Statutory Records under this legislation.
- Our experienced Corporate Secretarial Team are here to ensure that all Compliance and Statutory matters are adhered to in a timely and cost effective manner. These services include Managing and ensuring on time payment of your ASIC Annual Review, Preparation, signing, lodging and filing of all Forms, Documents, Resolutions, Minutes and Registers.
- Company Incorporations, Deregistrations and changes
- Deed formation and amendments for Trusts and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Minute Preparation and Trust Resolutions
- Processing of Dividend Payments
- Processing of Annual Reviews
- Maintenance of Registers of Shareholders and Officeholders
- Changes of address of Officeholders and Shareholders
- Changes of address of Registered Office and Principal place of business
- Changes to Officeholders
- Transfers of shares, allotment of shares and other share transactions
- Business name registrations, changes and renewals
- More corporate secretarial services
- We can register and establish companies, discretionary trusts, unit trusts and Self Managed Super Funds. We can also explain and interpret the complex clauses within an entity's constitution and rules, and ensure that proposed commercial transactions adhere to those rules.
One Annual Fee covers your ASIC Fee and our services in attending to your Company Secretarial Needs.
Contact us today to about Business Services