The candidate must have 3-5 years experience in a CA or CPA firm in Australia and have strong Accounting and Tax knowledge. You will need to demonstrate competency in the following areas:
- Accounting Degree
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Strong tax and business services knowledge.
- Preparation of year end financial statements and periodical management reports.
- Preparation of tax returns and BAS Statements for individuals, companies, partnerships, super funds and trusts.
- Look after your own portfolio of clients.
- Be involved in the firm’s technical group and training.
- Mentoring and training junior staff.
We offer a flexible, easy going environment, with free car parking and modern offices overlooking the beach. Your professional attitude is vital to succeed in this role. Also, your ability to use MYOB, Quickbooks, Xero, Excel and Word is desired. This is an excellent opportunity that will enable the right candidate to gain experience working in a firm with a diverse client base.
Salary: Generous salary and bonus structure available based on experience and attributes.