A modern, tech savvy Accounting Practice in Coolangatta requires a fulltime Client Service/ Administration Assistant to join our team. Initially, the position will be for Maternity Relief but we strongly encourage Accounting Graduates to apply to start your career with a view to moving into an Accounting Graduate role.
Ideally you have excellent communication skills and a pleasant phone manner.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service to our clients
- Answering and diverting phone calls
- Managing Accountant Diaries
- Supervising Incoming/Outgoing Mail and managing a paperless filing system
- Maintain Client Database
- Processing Client Correspondence
- Managing ASIC Compliance
- Collating all Tax work
Previous experience with Microsoft Office is essential and experience with Handisoft and Xero will be highly regarded.
The successful applicant will show a desire, willingness and motivation to learn and be ready to start in June/July.